- Advanced foam grade allows us to use the heaviest densities available while creating a soft and luxurious feel
- Nylex Ultra Stretch top fabric stretches in the diagonal to help completely conform to your resident.
- Nylex Ultra Stretch is fluid proof, antimicrobial and flame retardant.
- Densiflex HR and a base layer of Densiflex HD combined with our sloped heel section provide the ultimate in comfort, pressure relief and support.
- Meets Cal. TB #117-450 lb. weight capacity-15 Year Warranty.
- Beginning July 1, 2007, all mattresses must comply with the new Standard for the Flammability of Mattress Sets (16 CFR Part 1633).
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, Joint Commission and CMS requirements can demand compliance withASTM E 1590.
- Medline's Advantage-FB mattresses with INTEGRITY30 firebarrier fabric are certified to meet full-scale testing, including CALTB 603, CAL TB 129, ASTM E 1590, BFD IX-11 and 16 CFR Part 1633.
- All mattresses featured pass the "cigarette test" (16 CFR Part 1632).
- It is each facility'sresponsibility to determine compliance requirements for their mattress purchases.
- Hold up to 450 lbs
|Depth Inches||6 in|
|Facility Type||Long Term Care|
|Length Inches||76 in, 80 in, 84 in|
|Mattress Material||Layered Foam|
|Raised Edge||No, Yes|
|Risk Level||Single Site Stage III|
|Weight Capacity (in LB)||450 lb|
|Width Inches||36 in|