- Viscoelastic memory foam is the standard for comfort and durability.
- Advantage-FB 1700 Visco features an anatomically zoned design, which allows the mattress tocushion bony prominences with incredibly low interface pressures
- Two inches of viscoelastic foam (four inches in the heel!) providesoutstanding comfort and pressure reduction.
- Sculpted center layer adds air channels designed to allow horizontal airflow and reducemoisture and heat buildup.
- Beginning July 1, 2007, all mattresses must comply with the new Standard for the Flammability of Mattress Sets (16 CFR Part 1633).
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, Joint Commission and CMS requirements can demand compliance with ASTM E1590
- Advantage-FB mattresses with INTEGRITY30 fire barrierfabric are certified to meet full-scale testing, including CAL TB 603,CAL TB 129, ASTM E 1590, BFD IX-11 and 16 CFR Part 1633.
- All mattresses featured pass the "cigarette test" (16 CFR Part 1632).
|Depth Inches||6 in|
|Facility Type||Long Term Care|
|Length Inches||76 in, 80 in, 84 in|
|Mattress Material||Layered Foam|
|Raised Edge||No, Yes|
|Risk Level||High Risk/Stage 1 & 2|
|Weight Capacity (in LB)||350 lb|
|Width Inches||36 in|