All returns must be authorized by Health Products Express prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 90 day of purchase. Authorizations are valid for 30 days. Return goods authorizations can be arranged either phoning Customer Service at 1-800-846-5525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Unauthorized returns may be returned to customer at customer’s expense.
After obtaining a return goods authorizations, please include the following information:
- Customer’s name, address and account number.
- Original PO number
- Lot number and expiration dates where applicable
The following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than three months prior to return request.
- Products considered hazardous materials.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Refrigerated items.
- Packs broken, breached or damaged.
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Returns prohibited by state pharmacy & medical device laws
- Products with less than 3 months shelf life remaining based on expiration dates.
- Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees.
Our Return Policy
Defective products are returnable with prior authorization from Health Products Express. Non-defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization from Health Products Express, if such products are in salable condition and suitable for restocking. Freight and restocking charges may apply as noted in the restocking fee scheduled listed below. Product must be returned within 90 days of receipt.
Damaged Products or Shortages on Order
- Damages or shortages must be noted on the carrier’s freight bill or bill of lading and be countersigned by the customer
- The damaged products must remain in the original carton, in the event inspection is required by the transportation company
- Customer must notify us of any damages in transit or product shortages within two (2) business days of receipt,
Products Shipped to you in Error
Will be freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Restocking Fee Schedule
Return from Date of Invoice
Re-stocking fee Percentage
- 0 – 30 Days - 5% / $25 minimum + Freight
- 31 – 60 Days - 10% / $25 minimum + Freight
- 61 – 90 Days - 20% / $25 minimum + Freight